1. She would rather her husband ______ travel during the bad weather, but he insists that he return home today.
A. did not
C. do not
D. must not
2. John spent whole days in his room upstairs, wearing headphones lest he _______ anyone.
C. would disturb
D. was disturbing
3. ______ these problems, Australia is still a fortunate country.
A. Because of
B. Despite of
C. In terms of
D. In spite of
4. ______ the unpredictability, the technological failure is another big threat to the aviation industry.
A. Other than
B. Along with
5. This kind of experience offers no ______ to those who are seeking jobs.
| 科技网 | 科技网 | 孝感新闻 | 好玩游戏 | 广州代孕 | 广州代孕 | 高鹰代孕 |